Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ap Bio Hardy Weinberg Lab

Revelation office lunch break: Stephen King is a visionary

returned from a difficult period between work and home work (which approved a fairy tale is coming:))
orinaria madness in a day of work in my mini lunch break of 35 minutes to leave early to take the bus and return home in time rights (the coach that I let go home at 19.30 hours and then human to a certain point), I'll notice a
Tg
online (as if the first now he had not made inroads in my brain, the term)
article Influenza A.
......... mind blank .... yet ..
hmmm ....

.. reminds me of something ..
Influenza A.

Influenza.
A.

here .. and then goes back to the mists of the mind ... the "A6",
flu that wiped out the human race ..
in the story by Stephen King titled "Undertow Night" collected in the collection "Night Shift"!





O_O '


-moments of silence
At this point, I echo the voices on TV of people who say everything is ok nothing pandemic! And those who repeat that the dead rise.
.....

hardly believe the coincidence, but especially the poor imagination of those who gave him this name and get back on my china coffee with a late lunch .. consapelovezza and a strange taste that my colleagues not to see how the majority, mixed among the divertimeno and bitterness.

mmh but certainly it is true ........" Night Shift "!


0 comments:

Post a Comment