Monday, January 26, 2009

How Much Money Is A Desert Eagle

"My Life"

The world I is not never seemed so distant and so close while
to be only a mere extension of my .. wanders .. but maybe not infuse our destiny?
feel a little on top of things and yet an integral part of reality
more than anyone else?
Love, Art, Life, anger, pleasure e.. .. Passion
children and parents of emotions, situations and creations often not covered or otherwise interpreted. In his eyes
them can see or not see a
infinite dawn of sound determination and a peaceful twilight to return to the home of the adventurous life
button Faro in the midst of the endless ocean routes without limits or boundaries


with me in my heart,
as the daughter of the sea, Travel freely anywhere
myself with the desire to open our arms to the world and take the sting Not a bit our destiny?
feel a little above the reality of things and yet so
part of them more than anyone else?
to others the dusty racking time
us life eternal spirits who live this life.

Banshee





0 comments:

Post a Comment